Sunday, February 22, 2009

Aberystwyth

Stayed in town for the weekend catching up on reading and running errands. I also got my hair cut. Chopped about half of it off and had layers put in. I fail at styling it properly, but it’s nice not to have such long hair. The wind off the ocean is killer.

The ocean itself, however, is fantastic. It was a warm day, so I went down to the beach and took some shots.

Then I couldn’t figure out how to get back to the stairs I used to come down from the boardwalk, so I had to climb over these boulders to get to a damaged stairway.

I start to feel guilty if I don’t climb a hill every day now, so I also climbed up the mountainous hill right by my flat.

Here are some lovely views of the ocean and the town from high up.

And when you get to the top of the hill, guess what’s there? FRISBEE GOLF!! I’m not even kidding. The Welsh clearly have their priorities straight.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jessica,
    Looks beautiful...looking forward to coming and visiting in April. Frisbee golf looks like it could be fun! :) Mom

    ReplyDelete