Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Umbrella

Got some real rain yesterday. Usually it’s just a kind of misty rain, but since we had real rain, I got to field test my new blue polka dot umbrella!

It rains so often here that they developed umbrellas that come all the way down to your shoulders to keep you extra dry. Of course, it has to be made of see-though plastic, so you can actually look where you’re going and not get run over by cars. I still almost get run over by cars all the time because they come from the wrong direction! Don’t worry, the hospital is very close.

I went to see Valkyrie at the local cinema tonight because I think it’s worth £4 just to see Tom Cruise wear an eye patch. Hilarious.

1 comment:

  1. Hey,
    I totally had one of those umbrellas when I was a kid. It went down really far and was see-through, but mine had Snoopy on it. Btw, listen to what I tell Liddy and LOOK BOTH WAYS! It never hurts to be extra careful.
    Love,
    Lex

    ReplyDelete