Sunday, March 29, 2009

St. Fagans and Cardiff

Took the bus out to St. Fagans for the day. It’s a cute little Welsh village with part of a castle and amazing gardens. There were fields and fields of daffodils.

This is a wall painting on the inside of a Celtic village hut. It looks like a guy either shooting a bow and arrow or killing another guy. I somewhat doubt the authenticity of these drawings since there is also a heart and the word Hi.

Then back to Cardiff for some shopping. My credit card hates Cardiff, but the rest of me loves it. I bought some tights (all the Welsh girls wear thick tights under mini-skirts and boots and I was going to attempt it), a cap, and a shirt. I also got a tank top without realizing the store was Benetton, which I have always somewhat associated with the devil because of their crazy shock advertising. Anyway, it’s a nice tank top.

Oh, and there’s also the equivalent of the Dollar Store here and its called Pound Land. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment